Saturday, November 29, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin B3 & Eye Cream Review


I received the Niachinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Hydrates and Plumps skin
  • Heavy moisturizer 
  • Contains Vitamin C to help minimize damage to skin and improve skin health and rejuvenation
  • Helps attain a radiant and youthful glow
  • Made with 5% Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Rosehip Oil
  • Helps sooth acne by reducing redness and inflammation of irritated skin
This moisturizer reminded me a lot like lotion, but a little bit heavier. There was no strong scent from this moisturizer, except a slight floral smell from the Rosehip Oil. 

The moisturizer was absorbed quickly on the skin. It helped bring out more color to my skin tone, making my skin have more glow. It did even out the coloration in my skin tone.

On the down side, it did leave my face feeling heavy and slightly oily, which could have been caused by using too much of the moisturizer. 

Check it out on amazon



I received the Youth Express Eye Gel through the same promotion.

Product Info:
  • Diminishes dark circles and puffiness 
  • Can be used twice daily 
  • Helps with bags under eyes, crows feet, and fine lines
  • Hydrates, firms, and plumps skin around the eyes 
  • Hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps the skin with moisture 
  • Matrixyl 3000 firms the skin
  • Plant stem cells enhance the strength to protect against sun damage
  • Can be used on entire face, not just around the eyes
  • Safe for all skin types
I could smell the plant stem cells in this eye gel. Made it slightly bothersome to my sinuses.

My face tends to be sensitive towards some chemicals, lotions, etc. This eye gel did not bother my face/skin at all. It absorbed quickly with only a small amount of the gel needed. 

The skin around my eyes felt hydrated and moisturized after applying the gel. I did notice my dark circles did reduce in appearance slightly.

Check out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment