Friday, October 3, 2014

Pure Raspberry Ketones


I received the Raspberry Ketones Extract as a promotional item on Tomoson.

I have tried different types of Garcinia Combogia, and I figured that the Raspberry Ketones would act similar to that. It did in many ways.

Like Garcinia, the Raspberry Ketones helped control my appetite. I didn't eat as much when I took those pills 30 minutes before I ate. They didn't have a weird herby smell like Garcinia does. I enjoyed the pleasant scent of the Raspberry Ketones better.

I didn't take the ketones extract long enough to see any major weight lost, just a pound or two in a few weeks. Of course, I didn't change my eating habits, besides eating less. I also didn't exercise while taking these. I probably would have seen more results with weight loss if I did workout or eat healthier while taking the Raspberry Ketones.

I was pleased with the performance of this product.

Check out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment