Friday, October 3, 2014

Crave Naturals Brow & Eyelash Brush


I received this the Crave Naturals Eyebrow and Eyelash Brush Kit as a promotional item. 

I adore this brush kit. Both brushes seemed to be made of pretty good quality, except the eyebrow brush does bend a bit. I wasn't sure if that's suppose to happen or not, since I had never used a eyebrow brush before. It wasn't close enough to break it. I just thought it was odd. 

 The eyelash kit does great for removing clumps and spreading out my eyelashes. The eyebrow brush tickles, but works well. The angled brush for the eyebrow is the perfect size to apply gel, powder, or cream color to the brows. That brush is very soft and silky. 

I also love that these brushes have a life time warranty through Crave Naturals. They take care of their customers to provide them with the best products possible.

BONUS: Look at that adorable container!! 

Check out this product on amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment