Friday, October 3, 2014

Vitamin C Serum from Day by Day Beauty


I received the Vitamin C Serum from Day by Day Beauty as a promotional item on Tomoson.

I applied a little bit (you don't need a lot) of the serum to my face after I had took a shower. I was impressed with how quickly the serum began working. I had more color to my face after using the serum. My face looked smoother, and my pores looked smaller. I also didn't need to add moisturizer to my face like I normally do after I shower. The serum helped retain the moisture.

I had expected the serum to be a bit sticky, but it wasn't at all. I liked how it left my skin feeling. I normally have sensitive skin on my face, but I had experience no problems with this serum.

The only issue I had with using this serum from Day by Day Beauty was that the pump sometimes released too much serum, so some of it got wasted.

Check it out on amazon.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment