Sunday, October 12, 2014

Phytoceramides Skin Supplement



I received the Sano Phytoceramides 350 mg Skin Supplement through a promotion.

At first, I wasn't sure how this product would work because I never tried anything like it.

The first time I used it, I could feel that my face was tighter, like it was lifting up. Overtime, the more I used it, I could tell my face looked like it had less blemishes or fine lines, which I usually have by my eyes. My face felt more moisturized, without any moisturizer being used.

Note: Do not use if you have a wheat allergy. The supplement does contain some gluten.

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment