Friday, October 10, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by IGotTech



I received the Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech through a promotion. 

The suction of the car mount doesn't work on my dashboard, which is disappointing. I would have preferred it there, so it wouldn't block my view. It could be that the product wouldn't stick to my dashboard because it was dirty or a bit dusty. 

I usually have a GPS unit where I stuck the sticky suction mount on my windshield. The suction is really good. There's a little tap that you can pop to loosen the suction, but it still stays put until the product is pulled on. 

This product would have been extremely useful for all the times my GPS system didn't work, and I had to use my phone. I had to lean my phone up against my dashboard, which blocked my view of my speedometer. 

The number of times I have had my phone on the car mount, it has not fell off. It stays on the sticky pad while going over bumps or train tracks. I even have a heavy case on my android, and the sticky pad is still able to hold up my phone with ease. It doesn't leave any sticky residue behind, which I was afraid it would. 

In the photo I have the Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech holding up my iTouch, since I was taking the picture with my phone.

The sticky pad has not lost any of it's stickiness yet. It's still holding strong. Of course, iGotTech had added a plastic covering on the sticky pad stating that if it ever lost it's stickiness, it could be washed to regain it's sticky power.

I'm impressed with how well this product has held up.

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment