Friday, October 17, 2014

Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale



I received the Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01 g Digital Pro Pocket Scale through a promotion. 

The scale is small and light weight. It has a very nice plastic cover for the bottom of the scale and the stainless steel top. I'm a little surprised that the screen isn't protected as well, but it does seem very well made and a good quality. Sadly, I have had issues with the plastic covers not staying on when I bring it with me places. I found that sticking the scale (with the covers) in a plastic ziploc bag takes care of that issue. 

The scale takes 2 AAA batteries to run. You can turn off the scale by holding the power button. (It's the button on the top right side of the digital screen.) Otherwise, the scale shuts off on it's own after two minutes. The screen is very easy to read with it's LCD screen with a bright blue backlight. 

The scale is very easy to use. I was able to zero out the scale with the first try. I do recommend that the users read the manual or booklet that comes with this Smart Weigh scale. There are several measurement modes that can be used. The scale can weight up to 500 grams. 

The scale can be used for weighing out ingredients or portion sizes, jewelry, or small packages and mail. 

The Smart Weigh Pro Pocket Scale has impressed me with the quality the scale is. It's very well made. 

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment