Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Texture by Rusk


image

I got Texture by Rusk as a promotional item on Tomoson.

 I don’t always use hairspray, but I love trying different kinds. Usually, they leave my hair feeling stiff or sticky.

 I sprayed Texture in my hands just to see if it’d make them sticky. At first, it just felt like water or something wet in my hands. After about 30 seconds, my hands started to feel a bit stiff where I sprayed the hair spray, but it did not make my hands sticky at all.

 As normal, I sprayed the hairspray or “finishing spray” further away from my hair, so the spray would hit evenly, rather than juts one spot. It smelled really good.

 I could tell that my hair texture was different with using this spray. My hair wasn’t as soft, but not stiff like other hair sprays. I didn’t notice any added volume to my hair until I whiped my hair back and forth (yeah, I had to say that.)

 Texture by Rusk smells pleasant and added volume and texture to my hair. It didn’t leave it a sticky mess like some other hair sprays. My hair still had movement with this spray, which is great.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment