Thursday, September 25, 2014

Apple Certified 6 Feet Lightning Cable

Apple Certified 6 Feet Lightning Cable

image
image
I received this Apple Certified 6 Ft Lightning Cable as a promotional item from Tomoson.
When I first saw pictures of this product, I figured it’d be like most Apple charging cords that are poor quality and break very easily.
Once I got the product, I was surprised with how thick the cable is. The cable has a great quality, and it doesn’t seem like it’d break after a few weeks of use. 
This product has exceeded my expectations with it’s quality! 
Check out this product on amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment