Thursday, September 25, 2014

BakeitFun

BakeitFun Baking Mat

image
image
I received the BakeitFun baking mat as a promotional item on Tomoson. 
I never really used a baking mat for cookies before getting this item. I wasn’t sure how well it would perform or that it would do as it said. I was a bit skeptical, to be honest.
When I first received the mat, I opened it to see how it looked and what it felt like. It was like a silicon or rubbery feel. It was really smooth to the touch. 
I really like how the mat has the circles on it for cookie placement. It gets the mat an interesting design and helps you figure out where to the put the cookies without having them end up cooked together. 
My niece, her friend, and I used the baking mat for the first time together. My niece’s friend was in charge of putting the ingredients together for the cookies. We got the dough onto the pans and put them in the oven. Within minutes, we found out that she forgot to put in some of the flour into the dough. We had a huge mess. 
The mat was super easy to clean, even with that mess, compared to the pan without the mat on it. The mess just slide right off. There was no need for scraping or scrubbing to get it clean. 
We tried again with another batch, which was mixed correctly this time. My niece and her friend wanted to try scraping or moving the cookies around. My niece had the pan without the baking mat, and she couldn’t move the cookies without having to scrap them and risk breaking them.
My niece’s friend had the pan with the baking mat on it. She just barely touched a cookie with a spatula, and it moved on the mat with ease. The cookies were not stuck down at all, even though they just came out of the oven. 
The mat performed far better than my expectations. The BakeitFun company has created a fantastic product. 
image
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment