Thursday, September 25, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap

Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads, and Oily Skin

image
image
I received this Adovia Sulfur Soap as a promotional item on Tomoson.
Normally, I’m not a huge bar soap type of person. I usually prefer liquid soap. 
This soap isn’t recommended for dry or sensitive skin. Usually, my face is oily and my body is more dry. I wanted to see how well it worked on both. 
It made my body feel pretty dry and clean. My hand kept getting stuck on my skin when I tried to rub it after using the soap. I wasn’t impressed with how it worked on my body. It made it feel too weird. 
On my face though, since I tend to be more oily there, it worked really well. I rubbed the bar of soap on a sponge, so I did have a big bar of soap near my eyes. It left my face feeling very smooth and clean. I tend to break out near my nose and chin with blackheads. On my forehead and cheeks, I tend to get acne or zits. I noticed that I didn’t have as many breakouts as I used to after I started using this soap. 
Like Adovia stated, I would not recommend this soap for dry or sensitive skin. On oily or acne prone skin, it works very well. 
Check it out on amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment