Friday, June 24, 2016

Microbead Travel Pillow



I received the Microbead Travel Pillow through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Soft jersey cotton cover
  • Adjustable strap
  • Works as lumbar support
The microbead pillow is comfortable and soft. I just wish the pillow had more cushion or was thicker.

The jersey cotton cover is soft and can be washed easily.

The cover can be unzipped and the microbeads bag can be removed. I was worried that the beads would leak or come out of the material. I tried to get some to wiggle out, but I couldn't find any holes big enough to get the beads through. The fabric used for the microbead bag holds up well to normal usage.

The microbeads tend to shift during use of the pillow. It makes the center of where your head is get really thin and lose cushion.

I was a little disappointed in the strap. The strap is nice to adjust the length needed to fit it on a chair or headrest. The part that bothered me was that one of the straps kept coming out of the buckle. The edges are not doubled over to create the thickness to prevent the strap from falling out of the buckle.

Pros:
- Soft cover
- Microbeads don't leak

Cons:
- Not enough cushion
- Strap falls out of buckle

Check out what others have to say on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment