Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Massage Slippers for TENS Unit


I received the Massager Slippers for TENS Unit through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Massage can be felt up the legs
  • Machine sold separately 
  • Probe and snap wire connections (Not included)
  • Adjustable velcro strap
These massage slippers are not the best quality slippers out there. The shoes are made of a foam and rubber. 

The material of the shoe can be damaged easily. I recommend not leaving these slippers around where pets or children could get a hold of them.

The shoes are made for short wear and use. They do work with both TENS units I have. 

The amount felt with the massage from these shoes depend on the intensity that the TENS unit is set to. The higher the intensity level, the higher up my legs I could feel the massage. It felt strange and relaxing, especially after I was done using them. 

The slippers do not come with any cords or the unit. There is a spot to connect a probe or use the snap connectors. Only one type of connection is needed for both feet. The snap connectors I have sat low enough that I couldn't feel them when I had the slippers on. 

Pros: 
- Massages whole foot and up legs
- Adjustable top strap
- Connections for probe or snap

Cons:
- Low quality 

Check out what others have to say on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment