Monday, February 1, 2016

Bully Stick & Beef Tendon Combo Pack



I received the Bully Sticks and Beef Tendon Combo Pack through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Promotes healthy cartilage in joints with chondroitin & glucosamine
  • Keeps pets occupied 
  • Good for keeping teeth clean and gums strong
My two dogs are obsessed with bully sticks. I don't buy them. It's a treat they surely enjoy. 

These bully stick and tendon mix did not disappoint them. They recognized the bully stick smell right away. The sticks were a bit big for them, since my dogs are categorized as toy breeds. The bully sticks kept them entertained for hours. It helps keep them active and their gums strong. 

The bully sticks lasted much longer than normal raw hide chew sticks. Although, the bully sticks do have a bit more smell to them. It's not bothersome or too noticeable unless you get close to the stick. 

The tendons grossed me out. The appearance of them wasn't appealing to me. Thankfully, it wasn't going in my mouth. My dogs had no problem with the tendons. They prefer the bully sticks to chew on. The mix gave my pets a chance to try something different. 

Check out this mix on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment