Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ailihen Stereo Headphones



I received the Ailihen I35 Stereo Headphones through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Noise-canceling
  • Folding design
  • Microphone on cord
These Ailihen headphones are nice, colorful, and have a decent sound quality.

The headphones have a very long cord that allows me to be mobile. I can have my device in a pocket or purse while having the headphones and not worry about yanking the headphones off. It's even long enough that I can plug the headphones into the computer and have room to move.

The head band and ear pieces have a soft leather-like cover on them. They provide extra cushion to help make more of an ergonomic design. The headphones are said to be comfortable, but either the head band is made small or my head is big. I can wear the headphones for about a half hour before they start getting uncomfortable. It feels like it's squeezing my head after awhile. The size of the headphones seems like they'd be better off for kids or teenagers, not so much for adults.

I do not recommend putting these headphones around the neck if one has a medium to larger neck. For me, the headphones ear pieces rest on my throat. It's uncomfortable to me. If the headphone ear pieces would fold out, there'd be less pressure onto the throat. Unfortunately, they don't do that.

The headphones ear pieces are slightly smaller than some others I've used before, yet they still fit on my ears.

The sound quality is average. I would prefer a stronger bass and the lyric portion of the sound to be brought out more.

The sound is fairly balanced. Whether listening to music or talking on the phone, the sound quality is pretty clear and easy to understand.

The headphones are good at canceling outside noises. If music is on, even with low volume or higher, outside noises are not noticeable. If there is no sound coming from the headphones, then outside noises sound very muffled.

Pros:
- Colorful
- Balanced sound 
- Noise cancelling

Cons:
- Headband squeezes my head
- Wish there was more base
- Not able to comfortably have headphones on neck

****20% OFF COUPON: HRBCJWKO****

Check out these headphones on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment