Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crown Eternity Ring



I received the Cubic Zirconia Crown Eternity Ring through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Plating: Silvertone Finish
My main concern with the crown ring was that it would hurt or poke the skin. The spikes or tips on the crown made me wonder how it would actually feel once I put it on. 

I was surprised and pleased to find that I really don't feel the tips at all. The tips are far enough down on my finger that I don't get poked by them when I bend my finger, type, or just move around. 

The ring has a nice shine to it and is very pretty. I love the amount of detail with it. 

The ring material can have a chemical reaction with moisture on skin. It can cause the skin to turn green and the ring to tarnish. To prevent this, simply applying 1 or 2 thin layers of clear nail polish (top or base coat) to the inside of the ring keeps the metal from touching your skin. After awhile the layer will wear off and need to be reapplied. 

Pros:
- Lots of detail
- Nice shine
- Pretty design
- Fit true to size

Cons:
- Can turn finger green from reaction to moisture.

****SPECIAL 10% OFF UNTIL 2/10/2016 BY USING CODE: JQUHRCB9****

Check out this ring on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment