Wednesday, December 16, 2015

S3 Soap Dispenser



I received the S3 Soap Dispenser through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Stainless Steel 
  • Good capacity size
  • Clear body to see soap level
This soap dispenser is a nice looking and easy to use soap dispenser. 

The stainless steel sections on the soap dispenser and pump is made with a good stainless steel material that should help reduce the likeliness that it would ever rust.  It also give the soap dispenser a generic, yet modern, appearance that could fit with many decor styles. It could work in kitchens or bathrooms. 

The clear body is made out of plastic. The clear body provides the ability to see what the soap level is inside the soap dispenser. The plastic feels sturdy. It doesn't feel like it'd break or leak easily. 


The pump is a decent size. It fits well into the soap dispenser, like it should.

I really like how the pump looks. It makes me think of a faucet. It catches my attention due to it's shape.

When I put the lid with the pump onto the soap dispenser with the dispenser being full, I tipped the entire thing upside down to see if it would leak. I even tried shaking it. The dispenser didn't leak at all. I am very pleased that I don't have to worry about it leaking if it gets knocked over on accident.

The pump is a little stiff to push down. It takes a little bit of effort, especially the first few times of using the pump.

The pump provides a good amount of soap. I usually go about half way down with the pump to get the amount I like.

This isn't a type of soap dispenser to use if you mix you're soap with water. It comes out too liquidy, depending on how much soap or water you use for the mixture.

Overall, the soap dispenser performs very well.

Pros: 
- Appearance
- Doesn't leak
- Can see soap level

Cons:
- Pump may be too stiff for someone who is very weak in hand strength 

Check out this soap dispenser on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment