I received the Fé Fit Women's Workout Program through a promotion.
- Helps burn fat and create shape
- High-energy instructor
- 30min. work outs, 3 times a week
- Includes: Cardio, Core, Lower and Upper Body, Total Toning, and Stretch exercises
- 8 Discs
The Fé Fit Women's Workout Program is a nice program for a 30 minute workout or less for a few times a week. This workout program is targeted towards mothers, although the program can work for any female. Although, the world "mommies" and "mom" is used a lot.
The program's exercises do require some equipment that is not included with the product. These items can be a chair, mat, exercise ball, weight, bands, toning circle, etc. Other household items can be used to substitute for the required items.
The booklet that comes with the DVDs includes several different work out programs that one could choose from. Many of which are similar, but different in the amount of exercises done per week. There's also a toning or a weight loss program. There's stickers included with the product to help you keep track of how far along in the program you are.
There's 8 disc in the DVD set for the program, which includes cardio, toning, workout, and yoga/stretch. Each disc has several different work out routines and exercises. Follow along with a program guide to know what exercise to do when or switch it up for your own routine.
The instructor for the program is supportive and informative. Although all of the work outs may not be intense with cardio, the muscles do get worked.
The instructor and those helping do show ways to modify many of the workouts in case one would need a less intense or are not able to do certain parts of the exercises.
There are no cool down or warm up stretches at the beginning or end of the exercises. Be sure to do stretches to avoid pulling a muscle
- Able to choose program style
- Shows modified examples of workout
- Informative and encouraging instructor
- Needs additional equipment (Although, list of equipment needed is included)
- Instructor not always wearing her mic
- Could get boring if one prefers more intense or high energy workouts
- Shot angles were odd or not a good view at times
Check out this program on Amazon.