Monday, November 16, 2015

CushionCare Keyboard & Mouse Pad



I received the CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad and Mouse Pad through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Ergonomic support
  • Helps keep wrist in a neutral position 
  • Durable
  • Lightweight 
  • Non-skid backing 
The CushionCare mouse pad has a nice, raised up pad area for the wrist. It keeps my wrist in a comfortable and neutral position. It works better than the mouse pad I had previously.

The non-skid backing helps keep this mouse-pad in place. Even when I try to wiggle and move around the mouse-pad, it doesn't move around much, unless I use a lot of force behind my efforts to move the mouse pad.

The keyboard wrist pad is also very comfortable and keeps my wrist in a neutral position. On the downside, the keyboard wrist pad is too big for the area my keyboard is at. Due to the size of my keyboard, if I lay this wrist pad flat, it hangs off over the edge of the desk. If I lay it partly on my keyboard, it will move and wiggle while I'm typing. It's not too bothersome, but it's something that it would take time to get used to.

This keyboard wrist pad is more comfortable than my previous one for the height of the pad or cushion.

The non-skid backing doesn't work as well on the keyboard wrist pad as it does on the mouse pad. The keyboard wrist pad tends to move more and takes little effort to move it.

The material these pads are made out of isn't the softest or nicest to touch. The material is a little scratchy. Although, it is durable and won't rip or come apart easily.

Pros:
- Durable
- Comfortable 

Cons:
- Scratchy material
- Keyboard non-skid backing still moves

Check out these wrist/mouse pads on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment