Thursday, August 6, 2015

Xtreme 6-in-1 Stylus Pen



I received the Xtreme 6-in-1 Signature Touch Stylus Pen through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Pallpoint pen, stylus, 4" ruler, level, phillips scredriver, or flat head screw driver 
  • No loose pieces 
  • Universal/Compatible with many devices 
  • Durable 
  • Made with heavy-duty aluminum
  • Ergonomic shape 
When I first received this stylus pen, I was surprised to find how durable the aluminum it was made out of was. I had expected the pen to be made cheaper, but it has an impressive quality. The pen is also a little heavier than I expected it to be. It's heavier than the normal pens or pencils I use, although it's not heavy to the point where it makes your hand tired of holding it. 

The stylus works on my tablet, phone, and iTouch well. Some have a different sensitivity setting, so I have to press harder on some devices than others when using the stylus. The rubber is made of a nice material, but if pressed to hard, it can still rip out of the stylus pen. The metal underneath may not be good for your devices. Although, I was able to slide the rubber part back onto the pen where it had lifted up. 
 There's two different rules on this stylus pen. One is up to 4" and the other is up to 10cm. The numbers and lines are easy to read.
The level isn't the best. Even on level or flat surfaces, the level bubble still goes more to the left.  Even comparing it to another level, the bubble on this stylus was more to the left than the other levels.

The phillips head screwdriver is very small, but it does work for those litter screws. The flathead screwdriver is also the same way. It took me awhile to realize how to get to the flathead. I couldn't simply just pull on the phillips head because it was too slippery for my hands. It takes quite a few wiggles back and forth to finally get the heads to finally come out. The oring makes it a tight fit, so the heads don't slip while you're trying to use the screwdrivers. On the downside, it's difficult to get out.
The grip to use the ball point pen or stylus reminds me of how a #2 pencil is shaped and several sizes bigger. It's a comfortable hold. The ballpoint pen writes smooth and very well. It's a black ink. I didn't realize the ink was changeable until I read the description on the product more closely. I had to pull on the ballpoint pen area to get it to slide out. Then I had to twist the white nob on the ink to get that part to come out. It's easy to put back together.

Check out this stylus on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment