Monday, July 27, 2015

Shoe Odor Eliminator



I received the Shoe Odor Eliminator made with Bamboo Charcoal by PURGGO through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Made with Bamboo Charcoal (renewable natural resource
  • Helps absorb and eliminate odors
  • Fragrance & allergen free 
  • Last for over a year
  • Asthma & allergy friendly
Honestly, my work shoes can get kind of scary, especially in the summer time. With them being steel-toed shoes, there's not much ventilation with those shoes. 

The PURGGO shoe eliminator is the perfect size to fit in my shoes, whether it's my work shoes, flats, heels, tennis shoes, etc. The shoe odor eliminator isn't much smaller than my hand when I have my hand open and laid flat. 

The stitching of the product is well done. There is no pieces falling out of the product. I really like that the product is made with a renewable natural resource. 

My favorite part of this product is that it's fragrance and allergen free. Strong perfumes can bother my asthma or allergies, so it's great to find a product that works to absorb and eliminate odors without just masking them or leaving a different smell behind.

I found the longer I leave it sit in a shoe, the more odor it does absorb. 

Check out this product on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment