Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Multipurpose Round Pot Holder



I received the Multipurpose Round Pot Holders through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Can be used as a pot holder, trivet, or jar opener
  • Lightweight
  • Flexible
  • Withstand temps from -40 degrees F to 446 degrees F
  • Durable
  • Dishwasher safe
I absolutely love these pot holders. I use them all the time for taking pans out of the oven and plates out of the microwave. The flexible material makes it easy to bend the pot holder to make it easy to grab a hold of the pans. The honeycomb pattern helps provide extra grip to the pans. I don't really feel the heat of the oven or the pans with where I'm touching the pot holders. I can feel the heat on the back of my hands or on my arms, but my hands that are using the pot holders to grab the pans is safe.

I have even tried sitting pans straight out of the oven or off the stove on top of these pot holders. The pot holders get warm, but they don't melt. They're made of strong and durable material. 

It works great on frozen items too. It keeps you from getting your hands too cold or too hot. 

The flexibility and the grip form the honeycomb pattern makes these pot holders perfect for using to lids to open up jars. They're a little awkward compared to thin jar openers, but they still work very well. 

These pot holders are very easy to wash. They're dishwasher safe. If any food gets in between the honeycombs, it may help to hand wash that area to get all the food out. 

Check out these pot holders on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment