Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter



I received the Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Ergonomic handle
  • Sharp
  • Comfortable grip
  • Dishwasher safe
The Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter has a very nice handle on it. It's the first thing I noticed about the pizza cutter. The handle is bigger than most of the other pizza cutters I've used in the passed. The handle is comfortable to hold and fits in my hand nicely. I don't have to use a tighter grip to hold this pizza cutter like I do with other ones I have. 

The blade on the pizza cutter surprised me. I had not expected it to be that sharp. It's a very nice blade. Although, it does not cut through pizza with just one go. The crust area still needs to be gone over a few times. It still cuts nicer than some of the other ones I have in my house. 

The pizza cutter is easy to wash. It's dishwasher safe, but I prefer to wash it by hands to ensure that every part of the blade surface area is clean. 

Check out this pizza cutter on Amazon or Greenwald Brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment