Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mosquito Repellent Bracelet



I received the Mosquito Repellent Bracelet & 2x Refills through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Lightweight
  • Does have a strong scent 
  • Refills last 15 days or more
  • Bracelet is adjustable in size 
  • Waterproof 
  • Deet-free 
The mosquitoes can be terrible where I live. Even bug spray with deet in it may only last a half hour on some days depending on how bad the mosquitoes are out. 

The other night the mosquitoes started to come out because the weather got nice enough for them. There was a ton out there. 

At first, I didn't have the bracelet on, and I got bit at least six times in under 15 minutes. I finally gave up on the mosquitoes and tried the bracelet. 

The refills were easy to get into the bracelet. Only one is needed at a time. The refill had a slight scent to it that was strong if the wind picked up or if your arm was near your face. (I had it on my wrist.) If I had the bracelet on my ankle, I probably wouldn't have noticed the smell as much or I would have gotten used to it. With it on my wrist, every once in awhile, I'd get a strong whiff of the smell. 

The bracelet did work. I wasn't getting bitten by mosquitoes after I was wearing the bracelet, even though other people near me were still getting attacked by them. Even those who had sprayed themselves with bug spray was getting bitten every once in awhile. 

I really liked that I didn't need to use the spray when I had the bracelet. I always have disliked the way the spray made my skin feel with it's stickiness. 

I had had my doubts about the mosquito bracelet when I first got it, but the bracelet exceeded my expectations. 

Check out this bracelet on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment