Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dr. Federick's Original Donut Cushion



I received the Dr. Federick's Original Donut Cushion through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Helps distribute body weight evenly
  • Relieves pelvic, perineal, and behind pain
  • Soft & Durable
  • Holds up to 330 Ibs
  • Machine washable 
  • Easy to inflate and deflate 
  • Latex free
I had gotten this product to try because my mom tends to always sit on a pillow when she sits on the couch.

When I received the product, I was reading the material that came with it that listed what all the donut cushion could help with. I was surprised at how much it could be used for, even for pregnancy.

The donut cushion came in a small zip lock package that wouldn't stay closed. The donut cushion also came with an air pump to help inflate the cushion to desired firmness. It's also easy to deflate if you make it too firm.

The material of the cushion is soft and durable. It doesn't make you feel like you're sitting on a pool floaty or air tube. It's not something you'd go sliding off of if you wore slick pants. The material is also machine washable, so it's easy to keep clean.

The cushion helps balance and even out the weight distribution when you're sitting. For me, I usually lean to the right, so it helps keep me more upright when I'm sitting.

Checkout this product on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment