Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holder



I received the Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holders through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Kitchen grade silicone 
  • Works as a pot holder, trivet, and jar opener
  • Works for hot or cold protection
  • Lightweight 
  • Withstands temperatures from -40 degrees to 446 degrees (Fahrenheit
  • Dishwasher safe
I had never used silicone pot holders before I received this product, so I wasn't sure how well it would be able to withstand heat. 

I could tell when I first received the pot holders that they were extremely flexible. They were easy to bend, twist, and move around. They work perfectly for opening up jars. The honeycone pattern helps provide extra grip.

With how flexible the potholders are, they work great to grab pans and items out of the oven or freezer. It makes it easy to grip the pans without slipping due to the honeycone pattern and the flexibility. 

I was worried that if I set hot pans on top of these pot holders for long periods of time to protect counter tops that they would melt. I've done it at least five times in the last month where I've set a hot pan on top of the silicone pot holders. They never melted like I feared they would.

These pot holders are very durable, flexible, and protects you from the heat from pans or the chill of freezer items. 

They're super easy to wash by either rinsing them with soap and water or sticking them in the dishwasher. 

Check out these pot holders on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment