Friday, May 22, 2015

Eco Friendly BPA Free Sports Water Bottle


I received the Eco Friendly BPA Free Sports Water Bottle through a promotion.


Product Info:
  • Easy to trasnport
  • When empty the 20oz bottle can fold,  roll, or be flatten to 1/4 of original size
  • Refill or open bottle to retain original shape
  • Durable
  • BPA and Phthalate Free
  • FDA Approved
  • Leak Free
  • Recyclable 
  • Lightweight
  • Dishwasher, Microwave, and Freezer safe
When I first saw these water bottles, I wasn't sure how well they would work. I've tried other glasses or bottles made with silicone that had a smell or odor to them, which makes it unpleasant to use them for awhile. Plus, I wasn't sure how well these bottles would roll up.

I was very surprised and pleased that my concerns weren't a problem with MindBody Active's foldable water bottle. The bottle had no odor to it even though it's made with Food Grade Silicone. (Although, after washing it, I would still recommend putting a paper towel in it to help absorb the moisture just in case.) The bottle rolled up very nicely. 

When they arrived, the bottles were already rolled up, which made shipping them in a smaller package easy. There's a little silicone loop that is near the carabiner clip. You put it around the bottle to help it stay rolled up. I'm a little worried that this piece could break or snap, but for the month I've been using it, I have had no problems with that part or any part of the bottle. 

Unrolling it leaves the bottle flat until you open it or refill the bottle. It then pops back up in it's original shape, a 20oz silicone water bottle. The refilling lid is nice and wide. It's  a perfect size for refilling the bottle using a facet. The lid is easy to screw on and off. There's a little plastic cover that snaps onto the spout as well where you can get a drink.

The bottle has not leaked for me any of the times I've used it during the month. It works very well.

Check out this foldable water bottle on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment