Wednesday, May 27, 2015

1000 Thread Cotton Pillowcases




\
I received a set of 2 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton pillow cases through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Made with 100% Egyptian Cotton 
  • Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
  • Soft 
  • Sateen Finish
The color of the pillow cases I received was a tanish-orange. It's not a color I would have chosen myself because it doesn't match the colors in my room. It's a warm color and pleasant. 

The pillow cases are soft to the touch and feels wonderful, even after several washes. Washing the pillow cases are easy and the directions are clear. The pillow cases are recommended to be washed in cold water and tumble dry low to dry. 

The size of the pillow case fits well on a standard size pillow. It does leave some extra room, but it's not too much that it would be bothersome.

with the pillow case being made out of Egyptian Cotton, the case does absorb and keep in the heat more. It's not a pillow case I would use during the summer because it gets so warm out already and I like the temperature to be cool when I sleep. It's a perfect pillow case to use during the fall and winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment