Sunday, April 5, 2015

MeasuPro Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor







I received the MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Monitor blood pressure and pulse rate
  • Memory feature to save past readings
  • 2 User profiles
  • Easy to read backlight and screen
  • BPM-50W records up to 120 blood pressure readings (60 per user)
  • Calculates and averages blood pressure based on last 3 readings
  • Detects irregular heartbeats and any arrhythmias
  • 2 AAA batteries (included)
  • Cuff fits writs cicumference 13.5cm to 21.5cm
  • 2 year manufacturer warranty included
I absolutely love this wrist blood pressure monitor. It makes checking blood pressure and heart rate easy to read. 

The compartment where the batteries are stored were easy to find. The 2 AAA batteries were included with the product. The lid to the compartment fits well and stays closed. 
Setting the date and time for the device was a little difficult. It kept trying to start the MeasuPro rather than allowing me to change the date or time. It took several times to finally get the date changed and set the way I want to. Although, I did notice that the date and time doesn't always change or update if the device hasn't been used for awhile. 

The wrist clamp fits very well. There's velcro works well and stays closed. I love that there's velcro on the other side of the strap to attach the extra length of the strap together, so it doesn't hang or get in the way.



The first time I used the MeasuPro I had it positioned wrong on my wrist because I didn't notice or follow the directions that are shown on the strap of the device. I was worried at first when my blood pressure and heart rate was shown in the yellow of the color indicator and seemed really high. 

I tried the product again, and it worked well when I actually followed the directions. 


The wrist monitor does close really tight when it's closing around the wrist. It can get a little painful, but it's not too bothersome. 

Check out this product on amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment