I received the MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor through a promotion.
- Monitor blood pressure and pulse rate
- Memory feature to save past readings
- 2 User profiles
- Easy to read backlight and screen
- BPM-50W records up to 120 blood pressure readings (60 per user)
- Calculates and averages blood pressure based on last 3 readings
- Detects irregular heartbeats and any arrhythmias
- 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Cuff fits writs cicumference 13.5cm to 21.5cm
- 2 year manufacturer warranty included
I absolutely love this wrist blood pressure monitor. It makes checking blood pressure and heart rate easy to read.
The wrist clamp fits very well. There's velcro works well and stays closed. I love that there's velcro on the other side of the strap to attach the extra length of the strap together, so it doesn't hang or get in the way.
The first time I used the MeasuPro I had it positioned wrong on my wrist because I didn't notice or follow the directions that are shown on the strap of the device. I was worried at first when my blood pressure and heart rate was shown in the yellow of the color indicator and seemed really high.
I tried the product again, and it worked well when I actually followed the directions.
The wrist monitor does close really tight when it's closing around the wrist. It can get a little painful, but it's not too bothersome.
Check out this product on amazon.