Tuesday, April 28, 2015

K2R-803 Portable Power Bank

I received the K2R-803 Portable Power Bank through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Portable charger
  • Bright flashlight
  • 7,800 mAh Battery
The first thing I notice when I received this product was the container or box the power bank came in. It was well protected and convenient. The package contained the power bank, as well as LED micro and lightning cables. Both cables are a good three feet if not longer. 

The cables were nice and durable. They're thicker, so they're not as easily bent or broken. There is a light on the end of each of the cables that light up when the device (a cellphone, tablet, etc.) is charging. 

The power bank is easy to charge. Using the micro cable with an outlet/plug-in, the power bank takes several hours to fully charge. I usually charge it during the night, so it's charged by morning when I can take it with me.

The power bank weighs about 8 ounces. It's lightweight compared to many other power banks I've tried.

The two lights that make up the flashlight are very bright. They're above the Out 2A port.

The 4 LED lights that indicate how much the device is charged can be a bit difficult to see how much charge is truly left. All four lights end up being lit or look lit, even if there's only one 25% left to the battery or charge. A few of the blue lights will be brighter appearing than the others, which the brighter lights are how much charge is left.

I was confused the first few times I used this device because I wondered why the charged never seemed to go down until it was completely dead. That's when I noticed the issue with the LED lights indicator. They all look lit, but there will be a few that are brighter to show the charge.

I've gotten 2-3 full charges to my cell phone with the power bank without having to recharge the power bank. I had used my phone during the time it was charging on the power bank. If I had not been using it, I would have gotten more full charges out of the power bank.

The power bank doesn't overheat my phone when it's charging. Out 1A port charges the fastest.

Overall, this has been a very good power bank that's light weight and holds several full charges. I'm impressed with how well it worked.

Check out this power bank on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment