Monday, April 6, 2015

Credit Card Multitool


I received the Credit Card Multitool through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Wallet sized 
  • Great for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting, fishing, etc.
  • 11-in-1 multitool
  • Stainless steel
  • Weighs about 30g
At first, I wasn't sure how I'd feel towards this product when I received it. The black casing was nice to help protect the multitool. I had expected the tool to be lighter and cheaper than what it actually was. I was surprised by the quality of it.

There's many different tools within the multitool. There's a can opener, knife edge, screw driver, ruler, cap opener, 4 position wrench, butterfly wrench, saw blade, direction ancillary indication, 2 position wrench, and a lanyard hole. 

The knife edge surprised me the most. I had not expected it to be as sharp as it was. 

To use the multitool, it feels weird to hold. To use some of the tools, it may be difficult to know how or where to hold the multitool to get the best or most productive use for the tool being used. 


 Check out this product on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment