- Helps with speed
- Allows you to burn more calories with increased speed
- Can help improve cardiovascular health (Jump rope exercises)
- Made with ball bearings that connect handle to rope (Helps increase revolutions per minute)
- 4 high-grade metal ball bearings (handle to rope)
- Cable is 10ft long and can be adjusted.
- Comes with nylon bag for storage
The first thing I noticed about the jump rope is that it was very light weight. The cable feels like you're just picking up a string. It's smaller and lighter than my dogs' dog leashes.
The ball bearings in the handles that help connect it to the rope do help make it move quickly. It allows the handle to spin with the rope without having it twist or turn in your hands.
I love how easy this cable can be adjusted. With being 5'4", the 10 foot cable is too long for me. At first, I wondered what the circle part with the screw was for at the end of the rope. I tried spinning the screw and realized that it was to help hold the handle where you wanted it. It was very quick and easy to adjust.
Check out this jump rope on amazon.