Monday, March 9, 2015

3D Fiber Lash Mascara


I received the 3D Fiber Lashes by Mia Adora. 

Product Info:
  • Longer, thicker lashes
  • Fiber lashes 
  • 1 tube of black waterproof magnifying gel
  • 1 tube of black 3D fiber lashes to extend and thicken lashes
  • Non-toxic ingredients 
  • Helps strengthen and condition eye lashes 

I wasn't sure how well this product would work. I've tried fiber lashes before, which they were okay. I was impressed with how well this product worked. 

The first thing I noticed about this product was the box the gel and fiber lashes came in. The box is very well presented and helps protect the product. I love that the directions are printed right on the lid (on the inside) of the box. They're easy to read and follow.
The magnifying gel works very well. It reminds me of normal mascara. It helped keep my eye lashes from clumping or getting stuck together. I love that because so many mascaras I have tried make them clump. 

The 3D fiber lashes are okay. They do help extend my lashes and thicken them very well. I just had issues at times with the fiber lashes going into my eyes, which if you apply the fiber lashes to the mid to top of the lashes, it doesn't happen often. I got too close to my eye the times I got the fiber lashes in them. It was irritating, but it was not painful. Once I put the magnify gel over top the fiber lashes and waited for it to dry, I used my finger and eye drops to help get the fiber lashes out of my eyes. 

When I used the eye drops, the mascara didn't smear or run. I had forgotten to take it off before taking a shower one night, and it did take a bit of scrubbing to help get the mascara and fiber lashes off. It's not 100% water proof, but it can withstand some water. 

I was surprised at how much longer they made my eye lashes. I was very impressed with that. 

The only issue I had with this product beyond getting fiber lashes in my eyes a few times was how long it takes to apply the gel and fiber lashes. The directions say to do 15-20 strokes for the lashes to be covered. It seemed to take forever, although the results were worth it. I'm just not used to applying make-up that takes longer. 

BONUS: It does not make your eyelashes heavy when wearing this mascara and fiber lashes. It doesn't feel like it weighs down the eye lid. 

Check out these 3D Fiber Lash mascara on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment