Sunday, February 22, 2015

Minzos 4-In-1 TurboPen



I received the Minzos 4-In-1 TurboPen for Tablet and Smartphone through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Stylus, Ball Point Pen, LED Light, & Presentation Pointer 
  • Works with iPads, iPhones, Androids, Tablets, etc. 
  • Weighs 1.3 oz. 
  • 5 in. tall & 3/8 in. diameter 
  • Takes 3 watch like batteries (included
I had some issues with mailing and extra charges due to the shipment not having enough postage stamps on it. The company was quick to help solve the issue. They were very responsive. 


There are directions on how to find the ballpoint pin on the 4-in-1 TurboPen, which was useful. There's also pictures indicating which button on the 4-in-1 TurboPen brings out the LED light and Presentation Pointer. This makes it easier to use and avoid accidentally pointing the laser pointer in someone's eyes. 

The LED light is very bright. It makes it easy to help find things in the dark or to help read.  

The laser pointer can go a long distance, so be careful and do not point it in any one's eyes.

The batteries are included in with the product, which I was thankful for. Be careful if you unscrew where the batteries are. They can be difficult to be put back in.

The ball point pen writes very smoothly. I'm picky with my pens, and I love gel pens because they write smoother. I was surprised at how smooth this pen writes without being a gel pin. I'm impressed with it.

Note: You do not need to unscrew the cap to get to the ball point pen, although you can. It's easier to use and write with if you just pull off the cap. 

The stylus part is made with a nice rubber cover. It helps avoid scratching the screen. It's also thick, so it does not rip or break easily. I also do not need to use a lot of pressure to write or use the stylus.

I have no issues with this 4-in-1 TurboPen. It is very well made. I just wish that it was possible to have a refillable ball-point pen in case it ever runs out.

Check out this TurboPen on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment