Monday, February 9, 2015

Infuser Water Bottle



I received the Infuser Water Bottle by Big Easy Brands through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • 26 oz
  • BPA & Lead Free
  • Made of PET Plastic
  • Made in the USA
  • Can be taken apart for easy cleaning
  • Flip drinking spout open or closed
When I first saw this product, I was afraid that it might be made cheaply, leak, or break easily. I was very pleased to find out I was wrong. Yes, the plastic of the bottle does seem thin, which also makes it light weight. I have yet to have a problem with it cracking, breaking, leaking, etc. It has held up very well, even though I've dropped it a few times. 

The drink spout can be difficult or stiff to open, which is good because it keeps the water bottle shut when not in use. I feel like it's not going to pop open if something hits it. 

The lid screws on nice and tight. I've felt a few sprinkles or water droplets escape, but they are very few and far in between. I might feel maybe three-five water droplets per use. 

The infuser water bottle is easy to take apart to get the fruit into the bottle. There's about three different parts that you screw apart, including the lid from the bottle. It's easy to put back together as well. The three parts being able to be screwed apart also makes it easy to clean.

The only issue I had with this water bottle is that the fruit, since I used an apple, can sometimes get stuck in the infuser part. It took several tries to get it loosened up. Keeping to small fruits or smaller slices of fruits would make getting the fruit in and out much easier. 

Check out this water bottle on amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment