Thursday, February 12, 2015

3-In-1 Cree LED Flashlight



I received the 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight by Accessorise Your Life (AYL) through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Magnetic Base
  • Durable
  • Anodized aluminium body 
  • Takes 3 AAA batteries (not included
  • Total of 29 LED lights (18 white, 11 red
  • 3-in-1 option (Cree, White, and Flashing red LED lights)
  • Bulbs can last 100,000 hours

First thing I noticed when I opened up the package was that the flashlight seemed lighter than I had expected it to be, which makes it easier to carry around if necessary. It was apparently light enough for my puppy to try to drag it around.

The image on the box help me realize that the bottom unscrews, and that's where the batteries go. Unfortunately, the 3 AAA batteries to power the flashlight is not included. The batteries were easy to drop in and get out.



I noticed that the base was magnetic when the batteries started sticking to the bottom part (that was screwed off) of the flashlight. The magnetic base was able to hold up the flashlight on my car, on the fridge, or other metal surfaces.







The first click of the power button brings up the cree or normal flashlight type mode. Sadly, when I first put in the batteries, the flashlight must have been turned on already, and I ended up blinding myself. The LED lights are very bright and can shine out for a long distance.






The second click of the power button goes to the white LED lights. This is also very bright. Brighter than the Cree. It's great for area views if you're holding it length wise or you have the magnetic base holding it up.

The third click to the power button goes to the red flashing LED lights. They're bright, but not as blinding as the white LEDs. This is great for emergency uses, like being stuck on the side of the road and working on the vehicle. It helps make you visible.

Check out this flashlight on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment