Saturday, January 10, 2015

Professional Flat Iron Hair Straightener



I received the Xtava Professional Flat Iron Hair Straightener through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Comes in 3 great designs (Can be found on amazon)
  • Ten gear temp. selection (200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • Microprocessor can have plates heat quickly and evenly under 45 seconds
  • Uses Slimline ceramic tourmaline floating plates
  • Heat Resistant bag for storage 
  • Time out function shuts off device if left unattended for 30 min. 
When I first received the package containing the flat iron, I thought the flat iron would be bigger based on how big the box was. I was very pleased to find that the flat iron was smaller than I expected, which makes it very nice for traveling. It's also light weight. 

I was very impressed with the thermal bag, which allows you to put the flat iron into the heat resistant bag even with hot. This makes it great for having to put the flat iron away quickly without having to wait for the straightener to cool off. 

The cord is a perfect length to be able to able to do your hair without having to worry about accidentally unplugging the flat iron or having to stand super close to the mirror. 

I was a little worried about the on/off button being on the inside of the flat iron. I was afraid I'd burn myself when trying to shut off the straightener. 

After I tried using it, I found it was easy to turn off with how far away the button was to the flat iron. It's also easy to slide.

My favorite part about the flat iron is the temp control. There's a ten gear temperature control selection that allows you to choose between 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

There's a red blinking light (it didn't show up in pictures) that indicate what the desired temp you have it set as. There's a second blinking light to indicate what temp it is currently at. Then red lights will fill up the selections up to the temp you have it selected at as it heats up.

This flat iron can heat up very quickly, which had me very impressed and shocked. I was not expecting how quickly it'd work.

Another thing I like about the temperature control on this flat iron, is that if you selected a temp too high the first time, you can easily lower the temp selection and the flat iron will cool off while in use!

Check out the Xtava straightener on amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment