Saturday, January 24, 2015

MeasuPro OX100 Instant Read Pulse Oximeter



I received the MeasuPro OX100 Instant Read Pulse Oximeter by MeasuPro through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • The screen view/mode can be rotated, so it doesn't matter which hand it's on. 
  • OLED display
  • Comfortable, durable cushion
  • Soft lanyard
  • Black pouch with velcro closure
  • Lightweight 
  • Powered by 2 AAA batteries 
  • Auto-shut off of 5 seconds 

First off, I love how silky and soft the lanyard that came with the oximeter is. It's very nice to handle. The oximeter also came in a nice black pouch that can have your belt go through the loop, so you can always have it on you. The velcro that holds it together it nice and strong, so you don't have to worry about the oximeter falling out.

The oximeter is very easy to use. It takes two AAA batteries, which is included in the package, to run. The batteries are placed in the bottom of the oximeter with the sliding plate to cover it. There's arrows that help you line up the plate to slide it back on.

The on/power button also can change settings or modes for how you view the pulse and blood oxygen levels. There's six different settings on how you view it. You can change the view as it's running.  With a bright blue letting on the OLED display, it makes it super easy to read, whether it's in daylight or at night.

The oximeter reads your blood oxygen level and your pulse quickly. It only takes a few seconds. Inside of the oximeter, where the fingertip is inserted, there's a nice comfortable and durable cushion. I was glad I didn't have to worry about my finger nails ripping the cushion or that it'd become uncomfortable or squeeze my finger too much.

The oximeter also features an auto-shut off if the fingertip is out. It shuts off after five seconds of being inactive.

The manual appears to be in both English and German. (I'm not 100% sure it's German, since I don't know how to read German. It does appear like the way some of the words in German is spelled.) The only issue I have with this oximeter is within the manual where it gives detail about what each level for pulse and blood oxygen means is not in English, it's only what appears to be German.

Other than that, the oximeter itself works fantastic! It's wonderful to have, especially since I have asthma. It helps me know when my blood oxygen level is low and I need to take my inhaler.

Check out this oximeter on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment