Monday, January 26, 2015

Fibrite Microfiber Mop



I received the Fibrite Microfiber Mop with Bendable Mop Head and Microfiber Bristle Pad through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Able to bend 90 degrees at both ends of the mop 
  • Leaves smooth surfaces spotless and shiny
  • Helps remove residue that generic mops can't
  • Telescopic handle can extend to 49.5" (30" when retracted)
  • Microfiber pad is washable
I absolutely love this microfiber mop. The mop is lightweight and easy to use. The bendable mp head makes it easy to clean in tight or small areas. I use mine in my bed room. I always get a ton of dog hair on the floor and some dirt. The mop works great on corners, in between furniture, and under the bed.

The mop works great on wet or dry messes. It can help dust as well. With the mop being lightweight, I used it to get cobwebs out of the corners on the ceiling. With the handle retracted, it works well to help clean stairs. The mop is small, so larger areas to clean do take longer.

I tried using the microfiber mop and a normal mop interchangeably at first. I noticed that the microfiber mop had left my floor feeling cleaner. Small amounts of dirt or dust wasn't left behind or lost from the mop. The microfiber bristles helped hold onto the material.

The bendable mop head makes it very easy to take off the microfiber pad to clean or replace the the bristle pad. I'm able to wash the microfiber pad without having to deal with the awkwardness of the handle while trying to clean it.
Check out this mop on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment