Thursday, January 15, 2015

Boson Sport - Jumpe Rope



I received the Boson Sport Jumpe Rope through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Can be adjusted to height
  • Lightweight 
  • Soft-grip handles
  • Rope length of 8' 2.45" 
  • Handles are 0.46' 
  • Designed for someone 5'9" or shorter 
I was surprised at how lightweight this jump rope was. I was expecting something heavier. The lightweight makes it easier to jump rope for longer and faster without the weight of the rope slowing you down. 

When I first got out the rope, it was a little too long for me. It didn't work well for jumping. It was very easy to adjust based on the directions that came with the jump rope inside the box. They were easy to follow. 

The soft-grip handles were very nice to hold onto. The handles also fit comfortably in my hands.

My favorite part about this jump rope was that it didn't tangle! I didn't have to wait and untangle the rope like I do with some jump ropes. I also didn't have to worry about it getting tangled up together or on something while I was jumping. 

Check out this jump rope on amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment