Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stemless Wine Glasses



I received the BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Pack of 4
  • Shatterproof Glasses (plastic) 
  • 16oz
  • BPA free
  • Dishwasher safe
These Taza plastic wine glasses work great for outdoor usage. There's no need to worry about glasses getting broken if knocked over. Since these glasses are plastic, they are shatterproof. 

I was expecting the glasses to be heavier or thicker, but they're a nice light-weight glass that's easy to pickup and hold. 

These glasses are not my favorite to use indoors. I prefer normal wine glasses for that, especially for family gatherings.

I do enjoy these glasses for outdoor use, especially near a pool, camping, grilling, etc. 

My favorite thing about these glasses are that they're dishwasher safe.

Checkout these stemless wine glasses on TaZa!'s website

No comments:

Post a Comment