Thursday, December 25, 2014

Oleavine Facial Moisturizer



I received the Oleavine Facial Moisturizer through a promotion. 

Product Info:
  • Allergy Friendly, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free
  • Reduces and fights fine lines and wrinkles
  • Made with Argan Plant Stem Cells, Vitamins A, B, C, & E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Tea Extract, Avena SAtiva Oat Extracts, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, and more (Full list of ingredients can be found here.) 
  • Plumps skin
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Hydrates skin
  • Brings out a natural glow to skin
One of the first things I noticed with this moisturizer is that there is a slight fragrance, even though it claims to be fragrance free. It smells like a floral mixture. It's not overly strong, but it is there. I usually am sensitive to smells or fragrances, but this moisturizer isn't too bad. 

 A small amount of moisturizer works great and last for hours. It absorbs quickly. It brings out a natural, healthy glow to skin, which helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.

It made my skin feel very smooth and lasted all day. It doesn't leave behind any greasy or oily residue.

My favorite thing about this product though is the packaging. I love the design and look of the bottle. It's different, feminine, and artsy. Plus, I absolutely love the wist cap. The pump goes down when it's twisted close. The pump rises when it's twisted open. It's my favorite design of any moisturizer bottle I've seen or tried so far.

Check out this moisturizer on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment