Sunday, November 2, 2014

Under Eye Gel Treatment



I received the Under Eye Gel Treatment for Dark Circles, Sagging and Puffiness by Earthen Beauty through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Helps reduce appearance of dark circles, wrinkles, sagging, fine lines, and puffiness
  • Improves tone and resilience
  • Increases firmness 
  • Made with
    • Plant Stem Cells - Encourages new cell growth & prevents premature aging
    • Complex Amino Acids - Help collagen production & increases skin's firmness 
    • Hyaluronic Acid - Provides healthy glow & Increases firmness while reducing fine lines
    • MSM - Reduces damaging effects for free radicals & Helps heal and repair damaged skin and age spots
    • Organic Aloe Vera - Moisturizes without clogging pores
  • Meets Whole Foods Premium Standard for Personal Care Products

The first thing I noticed with this product was the scent. There was a strong plant smell from the plant stem cells. It was a bit strong for my tastes, but eventually, once I applied the product, I got used to the smell. 
When applying the gel, not a lot is needed. A small dab into the gel treatment onto your finger to spread it around is all that is needed for under both eyes. (A pea size or less) The gel spreads easily and absorbs quickly. 

I noticed that the gel brought out a natural color under my eyes, which helped reduce the appearance of dark circles. Some of my fine lines were reduced as well. 

Check out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment