Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bee Sili Silicone BBQ Grill & Oven Gloves


I received the Bee Sili Silicone BBQ Grill/Oven Gloves through a promotion.

These gloves come in lime green, blue, red, and black. I choose green because they were the brightest color.



When using the gloves, I did not feel any heat coming through. They work great at protecting my hands from getting burnt or over heated while working with a grill or oven.

On the downside, these gloves are very awkward when you try to hold something. Picking up small items is extremely difficult. Picking up a pan is doable, it's just an awkward hold.

The gloves come in one size, so smaller and larger hands can fit in the same type of gloves. For those with smaller hands, the more awkward it is to pick up items with these gloves. The gloves would be too small for those with X-Large hands (6 inches wide).

I felt less heat with these gloves than I do with cloth ones. I felt saver using these silicone gloves than my normal pot holders. (And no, these gloves haven't melted for me)

The gloves can easily be washed by putting through the dish washer. The groves (hearts) are far enough apart that anything that gets in between them comes out easily.

I didn't make anything lately that would require the Basting Brush, so I'm not sure how well that works. It does feel like it's a good quality. The top does wiggle off, which makes it easier to clean if anything gets stuck on the handle or in between the handle and silicone part.

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment