Friday, November 7, 2014

TUO-Phone Case



I received the TUO-Phone Case through a promotion.

This phone case works for smaller phones, such as the iPhone 5 and under. iPhone 6 and Andriods do not fit in this case.

The case size is (rear pocket) 4.88 x .44 x 2.75 inches and (front pocket) 4.75 x .44 x 2.75 inches.

The phone case also works with iPods.

I have an Andriod, so this phone case doesn't fit my phone. I used it for my old broken iPod (which is what I mainly use for music) and my newer iPod (which I use for games). The phone case fit both of those iPods with their cases on. The newer iPod has an otterbox on it, so it fits in the rear pocket. The other fits with it's rubber case in the front pocket.

The leather material of the phone case is durable. The soft, velvet, inner lining helps protect the content in the case from getting any nicks or scratches.

Check it out on amazon. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment