Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets



I received the Glow Stick Bracelets by Good Stuff through a promotion.

I don't think I have ever seen so many glow sticks in my life in one place besides during 5k Glow Runs. 

They came at a perfect time for Halloween. 

My family and I used some of the glow sticks with the toilet paper roll trick to leave in bushes and scare people. 


The glowing eyes were creepy and fun to have around in the house and outside. They weren't too scary to freak out children, but the glow stick eyes were enough to add a creepy appeal. 

Sadly, this activity doesn't turn out well on camera or I would have posted pictures of what this looked like in the dark. 

Majority of the glow sticks were not used for this reason. Many are still in the tube they came in, which provided excellent protection to keep the glow sticks from cracking and glowing. 

My nephews and niece still want to make a giant circle with all the glow sticks left over to see how big it would turn out to be. Unfortunately, we have not had the time to get together to do this.

Check it out on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment