Thursday, October 30, 2014

Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream



I received the Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Helps repair wrinkles and dark circles.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines
  • Can be used around the mouth, forehead, or cheeks
  • Made with Organic Aloe, Alpha Lipoic, and Alpha Hydroxy acids
  • Helps remove old skin to allow new skin to produce 
  • Absorbs quickly 
I really liked how small the tube is for this product. It makes it easy to pack or store. 

Not a lot of product is needed per use. The cream is white, very smooth, and light. It spreads around on the skin near the eyes easily. It absorbs quickly with no greasy or oily feeling left behind.

It reminds me a lot like lotion, but a lighter feel to it. 

I did not notice a change with my dark circles under my eyes with this eye cream. I did notice my finer lines did reduce in appearance. It also brought more color in my skin tone around my eyes. 

Check out this eye cream on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

GIVEAWAY


No comments:

Post a Comment