Thursday, October 30, 2014

Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum



I received the Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum through a promotion.

Product Info:
  • Reduces dark circles
  • Reduces puffiness
  • Plumps skin around eyes to fill in wrinkles and fine lines
  • Moisturizes around eye
  • Made with Sea Kelp, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Vitamin B3, Coconut Endosperm, Natural Active Peptides, Caffeine, and Hesperindin Methyl Calcone
  • Absorbs quickly
When trying this product, I noticed that one does not need a lot of the serum at once. A small amount can be spread evenly around the eyes. The serum absorbs quickly with no strong or bothersome scent. The serum is also lightweight on the skin.

The skin around my eyes felt more moisturized after putting on the serum. I didn't notice any changes with the dark circles under my eyes. I did see that my finer lines under my eyes or around the edges did fill in. 

Overall, this product works quite well. 

Check it out on amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment