Thursday, September 25, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge

100% Natural Konjac Facial Sponge

image
image
I received this pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge as a promotional item from Tomoson. 
When I opened the package, the sponge was rock hard. I wasn’t sure if the sponge would be as “soft” as the company claimed it would be. 
After getting it wet, the sponge was very squishy and soft. It was very gentle on my face. It removed the make-up I had on without any additional make-up remover or facial cleanser. I was surprised. My face felt a lot cleaner, less oily, and smoother after using the product. 
The sponge is hard to ring out, though. pureSOL recommends to try to ring out the sponge using two hands, which doesn’t always get all the water out. 
BONUS: This sponge is eco-friendly. It can be composted after use. 
image
Check out the product on amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment