Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bellemain Madeleine Pan

Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan

image
image
I recently received the Bellemain Madeleine Pan from a promotion through Tomoson. 
I had never made french butter cakes before, but I have heard they’re really good. I was excited to try to make them using the Bellemain pan. 
When I first tried making these cakes, I got a reciepe off the internet. I ended up making the cakes too done, but not quite burning them. The next few times I’ve tried making these cakes using this pan, they turned out very well.
The cakes the Madeleine pan makes are small and a perfect serving size cakes. They’re very moist and soft. They’re also shaped like a seashell. 
The pan is very durable. My nephew was pretty rough on the pan one of the days we were making the cakes, and the pan didn’t dent or get a scratch. 
Bellemain wasn’t joking when they said this pan was nonstick. Once the cakes cool, it’s so easy just to slide them out of the pan. You don’t even need to use any utensils to get them out. It’s perfect. Plus, there’s no grease required. 
Even with the design of the pan, it’s extremely easy to clean. The spaces between the patterns are large enough it’s easy to use a brush or towel to get the pan clean. Not to mention, the cakes don’t get that messy to begin with. 
image
image
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment